Housing Counselors

Thu, Dec 11, 2008


If you or someone you know is at risk of foreclosure – or is about to miss a house payment – there is help available. If you’re in the St. Louis region you can call the United Way’s 2-1-1 referral service to get connected to a Housing Counselor who may be able to help. For a referral call 1-800-427-4626 or visit their website at http://www.211missouri.org/.

Below is a description of what a Housing Counselor is and what they do.

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

, , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply